1. The Ceremonial Muslims: These are Muslims found in the Mosque during only Islamic festive period, these guys purchase new Rosary, Quran (though they are not proficient in reading it), caps and Jalab (Islamic wear) only to be identified as muslims in their community and their place of works. They are only seen in the Mosque in the first, fifth, tenth, fifteenth, twentieth, and last day of Ramadan. It is not good, try to adjust!
2. The Lazy Ones: Those in the first categories with time graduate to those in this class. Since they are not used to the system before, they do make complain and hiss if their Imam is praying. To them, Suratul l Kaothar is too long, if you say this Surah is long, so, which will you now suggest? Lazy! All they want is for the Imam to finish the whole 11 Rakahs with Ishai in 5 minutes. Impossible! They are in turns lazy to themselves too. Refrain!
3. The Later-comer: These are Muslims that will never meet Ishai in congregation. They do this intentionally because of their nonchalant attitudes, they come after Solat Ishai with their co-latecomers to make their own congregation. When Tarawiyy is going, you will see them observing their Ishai. Refrain from coming late, it is bad attitudes!
4. The Glutton: These are those that almost eat all the kinds of food available during Iftor, they just mix everything together, chai! Rice with Pap, Gaari with orange, Ahlim and Pasta, beans and Kulikuli. You notice them easily because they renew their ablution every 5 minutes because of they always mess, you will not even pray they stay beside you because they will surely polute the air. Try and eat moderately!
5. The Announcer: They are those that remind people of their already scheduled innovated Nawaafil every night, other worshippers look at them to give order of what they will observe at night. Their usual mode of reminding them is ‘Nafila Oru to ni …. (Tonight Nafila is…)’. Leave them alone! let them perform the number of Rakkahs that is convenient for them. Stop giving the order because it is absolutely innovation(Bid’ha)!
6. Unserious ones: These are those whose sole aim of coming to observe Tarowiyy is because of their boyfriend and girlfriend, those in this categories raise their Aameen when Imam is praying as a signal to their boy/girlfriend they are around. It is called eye-service and may not earn you any reward from Allah, so repent!